Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Funny Santa

Santa Claus is in hurry to give your gifts be careful Santa you might get into a accident LOL. It Feels go to cherishing and treasuring you childhood when your mom and dad says to sleep early so than Santa will give you present. I'm a 5th grader since I stop believing on Santa because of my teacher this is the story I asked my teach to help me write a letter for Santa then suddenly she just laugh in my face and tell me ask that "You still believe on Santa Claus" then I said yes I am because every Santa give me present. then my teacher keep on laughing said "your parents is the one who's give you a present. try staying awake at night then sneak in you'll see your parents placing a present for you" then i follow him i stay awake the whole night before Christmas then i saw my mom placing something in our Christmas tree then when she left. i came to see what she puts below our tree then i saw a present says To: Kevin From: Santa Claus. after that day i stop asking gift for Santa and my teacher ruined my Childhood.



0 comments:

Post a Comment